Monday 29 April 2013

A Little intro.

Hey guys,

So I just wanted to introduce myself and say a big hello! *Waves*

My name is Kimberley, and this is my blog!
I am a lifestyle blogger, and this blog will incorporate all aspects of my life (apart from work, no one wants to hear about that!) including things like, home life, cooking, shopping, make up, college, and my final few weeks as a FiancĂ©...

We get married in Italy this June and honestly I am just so ready for it, the planning has not been the most stress free venture, but now that it's all coming together I can see that so far, it's all been worth it!


The view from our wedding venue

So there we go, I have a lot more posts waiting to come so please check back, or even better maybe leave a comment or give me a follow? My buttons are all over here -------->

I also tweet random nonsense over at twitter.com/kimberleymjw

Until next time.... Kimberley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment