Tuesday 7 May 2013

Pets

So as you probably already know, I have furbabies, and I love them, alot!

I thought to day should be an introduction:



This is Jack (White Westie) and Bellatrix (Chirussel)

Jack is my boy, I have raised him since he was 7 weeks old, he is now 9 and I just adore him more than ever, he is the best big brother to little Bella, and he definitely gives the best hugs in this house!

Bella is technically my mum's however she far prefers me and the fiancĂ©! Since I wasn't working when we got her I was home with her and she basically thinks I'm her mum she's coming up 8 months and is turning into quite the character, as this picture captures perfectly!


This is Poppy (tortieshell) and Frank (Ginger)

Frank is our baby, him and my fiancĂ© have this bond like no other! We definitely spoil him and snuggle every chance we get, he came very close to dying on his first birthday, how he survived I'll never know, so I think we definitely compensate for nearly losing him.

Poppy is again, my mums, and trust me she only takes notice of her! the only thing I'm good for is having a nice warm sky box that she sleeps on! She has the prettiest face which she always hides from the camera, and certainly knows how to put Frank in his place!

There we go, our beautiful furries, god, just writing this makes me want to go and squeeze them all!!

Until next time.................... Kimberley xx



p.s just to leave you with a little baby pic of Frank 
  
Wasn't he just the cutest kitty?!

3 comments:

  1. They are all so cute! The pic of frank as a kitten is adorable! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaw the last kitty is sooooo cute, can I stole him from you? (I'll go back in time if necessary hahah)
    Looovely post sweetheart, hope you're having n amazing day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack is so cute :-) We love pets too. Great post.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete